NEW RUBICON RANGES
THE NEW RUBICON DRINKS ARE HERE
You know you’re an Asian when RUBICON is in the gift bag for every single occasion!!!
- We are visiting guests- RUBICON IN THE BAG
- We are having guests round- RUBICON IN THE FRIDGE
- We are breaking our fasts- RUBICON IS REFRESHING
- We are having suhoor, one last drink- RUBICON ONE MORE TIME
- Theres a new baby- RUBICON HER A DRINK
- Someones died- LETS RUBICON FOR THE VISITORS
- Theres a wedding talk- RUBICON A CRATER FULL
- The childrens packed lunch- MINI RUBICON
- Kids are thirsty in the car- LYCHEE RUBICON PLEASE MUMMY!!!
- Picnic and biryani- WE NEED RUBICON AND GLASSES
You see Rubicon is everywhere. AND I AM…
Absolutely delighted to announce my collaboration with the nation’s most beloved drink: ?Rubicon. ?
Rubicon have now launched their brand new ranges to suit everyone and for everyone living in the Hungry Hijabi HQ, that’s BRILLIANT news!
The new range can be available to drink throughout the week for all my Hungry Family. And that includes PACKED LUNCHES with no added sugar options, WHAT A LIFE SAVER for my Hungry Boys. Iv come up with 5 different recipes you can also enjoy with your Hungry family and Hungry Friends using the new ranges.
?- a Rubicon ice lolly using the no added sugar
?- a Rubicon bubble drink using the half the sugar
?- a Rubicon Mojito using the new deluxe drink.
?- a basil seed drink called tukmaria
?- a chia seed creamy pudding
From morning through to the night, now you can indulge through the rich, richer and richest, as it gets more indulgent with each product along the line.
Toast the warm weather and blessed Ramadan ahead with these decidedly, Rubicon Mango drinks. Now there’s a drink for everyone… ?
Check out the recipes below:
- using mango chunks which u can also puree or leave chunky, add to the bottom of the popsicles.
- Pour your chosen drink. I like to use reduced sugar fort he hungry children.
- freeze, chill and enjoy.
- using your favourite wine or champagne or even tumbler glass, rub lime or lemon juice
- dip the rim into granulated sugar.
- pour your favourite drink; i like to use half the sugar.
- then using 2-3 tbsp, depending on how much you love popping bobas and tapioca add to your drink and enjoy 🙂
- you can purchase these from amazon, ebay or bubbleology.
MOJITO – NOJITO – MOCKTAIL
- in each of your glasses add 2 iced, frozen, mango pureed cubes.
- also add a 7 crushed mint leaves in each glass (crushing helps bring out that mint flavour.)
- add half a lime or lemon cut into chunks, squeeze the juice.
- add 1-2 tsp sugar
- top with mango deluxe drink
- serve with a pretty umbrella or lemon/lime wedge
TUKMARIA BASIL SEED DRINK
- soak 2 tsp of seeds in glass with your favourite mango drink. i like to use deluxe.
- chill the drink.
- wait for the seeds to appear blown up and resembling tadpoles.
- serve chilled
CHIA SEED EXOTIC PUDDING
- soak 3tbsp chia seeds using half a glass of no sugar mango drink
- top the glass with coconut milk
- sweeten with honey and chill
- this should take no longer than 30mins. I like to leave it overnight and enjoy it for breakfast or dessert. Should be wobbly upon serving.